Pages

Saturday 3 September 2011

Color Blocking

One of my favorite trends this season is color blocking. It isn't a new trend at all but it's back with a bang. It combines the use of two or more colors in an ensemble. It could be for a top, bottom, shoes, dress, bags or shoes. Choose what you want to color block and keep the rest of your look simple. It's not for everybody, only for the bold and adventurous. If you're not that brave to try it, you can start with shoes and bags.

I love that it breaks the rules of matching everything and you could just wear something fun to look at. I have been seeing neutrals and nudes for the past season and now I think it's time to bring out the colors. I have already tried wearing it on my son's first birthday and I love it. Will do an outfit post soon. 



Aldo
Giuseppe Zanotti
Christian Louboutin

No comments:

Post a Comment